Monday, January 5, 2009

Been a slouch

I havne't been updating my blog.  Does everyone have an RSS feed tool they are using so at least you don't have to check back here all the time.  With a feed tool you can see centrally if there has been an update on any of the blogs you look at.  I use Google Reader which you can add to your iGoogle page.  I recommend it.

Anyway, nothing very interesting.  I let myself get pretty overweight and out of shape this fall.  I kept running, but that's not good for weight maintance, at least not for myself.  I've been out riding the last couple of weeks, freezing my ass off.

Other reason that I haven't been blogging is that Facebook seems to fulfills a part of anyone's blogging needs.  If you're on Facebook please click on 'Join my Network' to the right so I can be seen on Facebook.

1 comment:

Mike Hardy said...

apropos of your facebook mention (and comment yesterday) I got a flat on the way to work today. That's what I get for saying I didn't get one in response to yours ;-)

Here's to old guys that get fat in the winter though (I'm with ya). Cheers!