Wednesday, November 28, 2007

roads yet untravelled

It was Andres who was telling me that they had done all the races so many times that they don't need to ask what side to pin their number on. Well I have only the three seasons and I still need to ask 'Which side?', though I've made up for time by doing way too many races.

Which races am I yet to do?

Never done:
Mt Bruno - I'll never do it... New Years?? Hill Climb?? come on..
Snelling - probly get this one off the list
Pine Flat - it's in the new team's neighborhood, still, don't think I'll get to it
Apple Pie - too much money at Martinez to get to this one...
Cantua - huh?
Dinuba - where the hell is that?
Merced - no excuse,think it overlapped with San Dimas or something?
Merco Crit - driving out there twice in one w/e
Visalia Crit -
Orosi
Hanford
Wards Ferry - definitely

I've only got thru March and there are plenty that I haven't done yet, now that I've made a list. That gets me all excited for the new season.

1 comment:

dblrider said...

Dinuba is SE of Fresno. I'm presuming you're talking about the Orosi RR...a fantastic course. A little bit of everything - climbing, rolling hills, technical turns and descents plus some flat. A true all-rounder's course. Haven't done the Dinuba crit, but it certainly would be good to stick around - fields aren't too huge and it's a nice early season tune-up...