Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You know the season is over when...

I need a new helmet. I'm down to one pair of team shorts that I have
wash every night. I kinda feel like racing still but they're turning
the lights out.

Been a great year with a new team. Thinking I'd like to go back to
more p12 on the rr side of things.

For now it'll be back to running. See Larry and Andres out at Knight's
Ferry in November for the duathlon.

Thanks to all the racers out there that made it fun. Especially the
team but oppenents toom

2 comments:

boschinator said...

It was a great year, Joel. Thanks for all the hard work. Get some rest, because before you know it we'll be out there again. Hopefully we can pick up a few guys for next year and be stronger in the road races and 1/2 crits.

Sasserman said...

Joel

Although I only pinned a number on 3 or 4 times this year I watched via the web and I have to say you from my view made a huge jump up this season.

Way to rock it from Feb to Sept.....thats a hard hard thing to do.

Sasser