Sunday, September 16, 2007

Can't say no...

...to another race. Probably going to drive way too many miles up to Chico and race. I told myself when I was doing the very first Early bird... eight months ago! That's a lot of races, but I'm still liking it so I'll break my rule again. The rule is not to drive more hours than I race. IE, driving two hours for an hour long crit: not allowed. I break that rule all the time, or tack on the Master's crit to make it allowable.

It's a p1/2/3 race too, so maybe get some 3's from TeamOakland to go up.

2 comments:

Mike Hardy said...

I'm sorely tempted, and I know I've got enough horsepower to at least represent if not get some top-20-something result

But I will be tilting at windmills and basically slaying myself at the Everest Challenge.

You think you can't say no to a race, why can't I saw no to that one of all races? I'm definitely broken for wanting to do it, but there it is...

I do wish you the best of luck though, you'll probably do well, so go kill 'em

Anonymous said...

Joel, take my advice - stay at home - give the rest of us a chance.

See you there.