Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday night tracking

Small fields these days at Friday Night Racing. I'm kind of surprised cause end of the season I would think that people would want to end on a good note. Maybe the last night of racing next week will bring everyone out. The races were combined (1/2 and 3/4)

As it was we were all Strawberried, as Reaney, Miller, and Copeland came out to gang up on all the singletons. I wanted to mention part way through the points race, while Copeland and Miller were 1/2ing me for the points, that I actually wasn't in their race, but thought instead that I should get used to being in their race. So I tried, but Miller rolled off front as Copeland let the gap open in front of him. Really I think I could have gotten around him, but let myself think about winning the 3/4 omnium already... what a chump. Should have gone for it.

In the Win and Out I raced worse, sorry guys. No warmup really messed me up, and kept trying to jump on the front, which just wore out my cold legs. Thanks to Reaney for making us chase more of the race to help him companions.

Still, good fun. Hopefully next Friday night I'll be racing the 1/2's, waiting on the upgrade request.

No comments: