Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Moving on...


Just added the link to the new team I'll be riding with next year. It's mostly the CVC p1/2 team plus some new additions. Looks to be very exciting. Will miss the Team Oakland racing, cause it's been a really good two years but I wanted to try something new.

Been friends with Tim for a while and have been wanting to race on the same team for a while. Always liked Bosch's style of racing (no nonsense). Have enjoyed riding the Port ride on Tuesdays with Chad this year, as well as done some good races with him. I know Vince from racing this year. Highpoint: we were in the break together at EMC for my only p1/2 podium this year. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team as well.

Also works out well since Tim, Brian, and Chad have ridden on the same team at different times.

4 comments:

Mike Hardy said...

I'm pretty sure I said it before during the whole contemplation phase, but I'll say it again now: best of luck, Joel

I hope you guys are successful and you have a great time. I know you will do, on both counts ;-)

Unknown said...

good luck with the new team! will miss seeing you in our kit.

runjoelrun said...

Thanks guys. Still see you out on Tuesday nights, weekends, all that. I hope I'm still invited to Los Cantaros...

TommyC said...

Knew this was coming eventually. We'll have a huge hole to fill w/o you in orange-n-black. Good luck next season