Friday, June 29, 2007

More on the track

So I show up thinking that this would be chilled out because Friday nights are supposed to be the big show not Wedneday night. Instead there is BJM, Dan Martin with his State Championship jersey, Steve Reaney, more CalGiant, Mark Patton. Yeah, not so easy. Official says that the B's will count for points since the competition is high so I take the 'easy' route with Patton and Martin.

Long story short: my chain is loose in the Miss n Out, so I miss and I'm out. Dan Martin crashes something horrible in the Points race. Patton uses me up in the Scratch. I was able to get some points in the Points race at least.

They put the scoring B's in with the A's for the last Points race, 40 laps, pts every 10. That was a high point, cause even though I'm not cagey enough to get any of the points in the intermediate points, I was able to get second behind BJM for the final line. Mind you, he had already lapped the field. The 'field' was shattered. Ones and twos all over the place.

No comments: