Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another thing I do every year!

Which is think I can ignore climbing hills and doing lots of miles. Go into the season and do 140,543 crits and 2 RRs. Skip doing a bunch of climbs on the weekends for said criteriums. All this leads to going into Wente RR feeling like a fatty.

Oh, and then there are those beers that I love. Been trying to keep the number down, but then John wants to go get a beer, or post Port we go to Cantaro's (spanish for 'I love Bohemia').

I swear I'll be down for Pescadero, which I find to be the best RR around.




One last thought on Wente. Can you name this dude who I know really loves this race? Nice face!

1 comment:

Mike Hardy said...

That's why I stick to the hard alcohol. More bang per calorie.

And we all know who that is, but did you know what the first google result for him is?
http://purduesports.cstv.com/sports/m-wrestl/mtt/fraga_justin00.html

I think he's put on weight, and changed sports...

Why's he attacking on the flat anyway? Does that make sense at Wente?

I'll be at a spa day getting a massage in Austin, literally, while you guys are suffering and I promise I'll think of you out there suffering, and wish you well.

Good luck