Friday, April 18, 2008

Saturday Plans

I've decided tomorrow I will ride out to my friend's house in Ripon (out by Modesto). If anyone has some good routes through Valley from Patterson Pass to Ripon, let me have it...

It's taken me most of the week to recover from that 85 mile break on Sunday, I'm just wiped out. The Port ride didn't help either, should have sat in!

Was nice to see the Port get some reportage in Beth's interview of Karla, by the by. This last week we saw some new characters come out. I'm thinking the summer out at the POO is going to be rippin'.

2 comments:

runjoelrun said...

Route I'm planning is: Coral Hollow out of Livermore to Tracy, right on Carbona to W. Linne, right on Kasson Rd, left on S Airport. Right on W Ripon Rd.

Will be interesting how that pans out as far as boring quotient...

beth bikes! said...

why don't you go to the track saturday instead? the infield is always the same distance!