Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One door closes and another opens

Not sure that's the right analogy, but what I'm trying to say is that Mr Science leaves the 3's just as Cozza enters them.

(Maury, I can't link to your nonexistent blog, get with the program, your kids would be impressed. I mean they would make of fun of you to begin with, but would ultimately get used to it, like the spandex.)

Both of these guys will be happy with the transition. Maury finally gets to climb with guys equal to him (for now). Hoping he'll try some crits though. How old are you again Maury? I'm sure I've asked before but want to know if I'll finally get to race with you.

Mr Science gets to be in crits with attacks that go on and on, and then ultimately stick.

Good luck guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the shout out. Actually even though I've got the points, I am hitting Wente as a 4 for one last race. Hope to maybe finally close in on that top step of the podium.

As far as age, I have two more years till I can race with the Old Guys Lite...you know what I mean, coming from the running background, I still think of 40 as the Masters threshold. Maybe at that time I'll have the desire to hit some crits up. Think of how much data fastquatch can transfer to me on crit racing by then.//stacheless Cozza