Friday, August 24, 2007

Thursday Night Track

Tried out Larry's points racing for the first time. I hadn't done such a long one (the A's did 90 laps), had a good time.

Need to get more aggresive about the early points cause I think that's what hurts me. Got into a break with BJM (stud), Dribble (TT stud), Langley (Track stud) that I thought would bring it down to top four. But with all the confusion of lapped riders jumping in and out I didn't realize that Mendonca had gotten back on the same lap as us and was competing for points. I got more points in the later, but once he was back in our group he bumped me from fourth. Meanwhile Langley is hanging out schooling me in the sprints. Well, live and learn.

Had a good time, got to warm up behind the As and Bs so got plenty of a workout.

Thanks to Larry for putting these on.

No comments: